TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - Re: Strictly performance motorsports in portage Michigan?
People Seeking Info

Subject Re: Strictly performance motorsports in portage Michigan?

Posted by Michiganz32 on October 03, 2016 at 11:42 AM
  This message has been viewed 478 times.

In Reply To Strictly performance motorsports in portage Michigan? posted by Michiganz32 on September 30, 2016 at 04:24 PM

Message So basically I'm looking for someone wiling to do a tune on my car after installing a couple more things to it. Also I was thinking about going with a nistune management system. My mods as of right now have the car making 360rwhp at 17.5psi on stock turbos, stock intake charge piping and intercooler piping. however I do have aftermarket larger side mount intercoolers, 555cc inj, ams pulleys, ss divorced downpipes, stillen test pipes, rps street sport clutch (which I'm thinking of upgrading to the max street), jwt single pop, z1 chipped ecu, and they're may be something else I'm forgetting. I'm looking to go with ash spec 2.5" full charge piping and intercooler piping setup, new rps max street clutch, and a few other misc things plus a tune. It's been Hard to find any hypo shops that want to work on the z32's and Dyno tune them in Michigan.

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.